Thursday, June 3, 2010

Bored this summer? Head out with your friends to Six Flags!


By Neiah Williams '12
Six Flags Great America is an amazing theme park that has great rides, shows, and fun water parks. One of Six Flags theme parks is located between Chicago and Milwaukee, off I-94 at route 132(Grand Avenue). Six Flags Great America has no exact date when they open or close. It usually closes in the winter, but stays open the rest of the year.

Six Flags Great America has a lot of rides to choose from such as: The Dark Knight Coaster, The American Eagle, The Demon, Superman: Ultimate Flight, Batman the Ride, The Raging Bull, The Little Dipper, and The Giant Drop. Six Flags Great America has a total of 58 fun and fantastic rides.

My favorite two rides that I always ride when I go to Six Flags are The Batman ride and The Demon ride. I love the Batman ride because my feet always dangle when I get on this ride. This ride takes off very fast and makes me feel like I am flying. Even though I always get scared when I get on this ride I always push myself to get on just for the excitement. My other favorite ride that I like at six flags is The Demon ride because it is one my favorite roller coasters at six flags.





The top three rides at Six Flags Great America in many peoples opinions are The Raging Bull, Superman: Ultimate flight, and Vertical Velocity. The Raging Bull is considered one of Six Flags most famous rides. In many peoples opinions the Raging Bull is the best ride at six flags. The Raging Bull is the tallest, fastest, and longest roller coaster at Six Flags Great America. If you ever decide to go to Six Flags you have to get on this ride.



The second best ride at Six Flags is Superman: Ultimate Flight. This ride is considered the second best ride at Six Flags because it is one of the best roller coaster rides at Six Flags. This ride takes you through a track that spends around in one big loop.


The third best ride at Six Flags is Vertical Velocity because this ride shoots riders straight up in the air really fast. This ride is shaped like a field goal post after you go up one side you come down and shoot to the other side.



Six Flags has some great concerts and shows. Six Flags tries to get different celebrities to come and perform for their customers. Some shows that Six Flags Great America have are Looney Tunes Dance Off, Great America Idol, Show Stoppin, and Street Entertainment. I really don’t pay attention to their shows when I go there because the shows are geared more toward younger kids.

If you happen to be at Six Flags on a warm day, you are in luck; Six Flags Great America has 10 different water rides to choose from. Such as: Buccaneer Bay, Castaway Creek, Hurricane Bay, Skull Island and many more.

If you have nothing to do for the summer try spending a day at Six Flags Great America because it is a fun way to have a good time with your friends, and family.

























































No comments:

Post a Comment